Abhyudaya Bank 150 Clerk Post vacancy – 2012
Abhyudaya Cooperative Bank recruiting candidates from Indian Nationals for filling up 150 vacant posts of Clerk . Interested candidate can apply online for recruitment through Abhyudaya Cooperative Bank website from 12-07-2012 to 28-07-2012.
- Name of Post: Clerk, Number of Vacancies: 150
Age Limit: Candidates’ age must be below 30 years. Cutoff date for determining age limit would be 01-07-2012. (Age relaxations will be extended as per Govt. rules).
Educational Qualification: Candidates must possess Graduate Degree from any recognized University in any discipline with Computer Knowledge preferably.
Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of Written Test conducted by IBPS followed by Personal Interview conducted by Bank.
How to Apply:
Candidates must apply for Clerk posts in the Bank through Bank’s website on or before 28-07-2012. After successful submission of online application candidates must take print of application form and retain it for further use.
Instructions for Online Application:
1. Log on to www.abhyudayabank.co.in and select the ‘Careers’ link to go through the details of current notification.
2. Select the link Apply Online to open the showing the complete details of notification including online application.
3. Select the Apply Online link again in this page to open the online application form.
4. Fill all mandatory details carefully, check for errors and click on ‘Submit’ button.
5. Take print of Application Form and retain it for further use.
Opening Date for Online Application: 12-07-2012
Last Date for Online Application: 28-07-2012
Date for Written Examination: 12-08-2012
Starting Date for Downloading Call Letters: 01-08-2012.