B.Tech Course In Electronics And Computers
Students after 10+2 from science stream with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics with Minimum 50% of marks can do B.Tech course. Here I am telling about B.Tech course in Electronics and Computers. Detail regarding the course is given below :
Course Group : B.Tech
Course Name : B.Tech Electronics And Computers
Category : Engineering
Duration : 4 Years
Eligibility : 10+2 with PCM
Admissions : Based on Entrance Examination
Opportunities : Network Engineer, Network Administrator, Telecommunication Engineer, System Analyst, etc.
Higher Education Options : M.E / M.Tech / M.Sc
List Of Some Colleges Offering B.Tech Electronics And Computers Courses :
- Ganpati Institute of Technology affiliated from Gautam Buddh Technical University.
- Koneru Lakshmaiah College of Engineering affiliated from Acharya Nagarjuna University
- P.V.P Siddhartha Institute of Technology affiliated from Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad
- Progressive Engineering College affiliated from Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad
- Vishal Education College affiliated from Janardan Rai Nagar Rajasthan Vidyapeeth