Corporation Bank Recruitment for 1550 Clerk Post | Apply Online
Corporation Bank is recruiting candidates from Indian Nationals for filling up 1550 vacant posts of Clerk . Those candidates who hold valid score card of Common Written Examination (CWE) issued by IBPS in 2011-12 , can apply online for recruitment through Corporation Bank website from 12-06-2012 to 26-06-2012
- Names of Posts: Single Window Operator ,Number of Vacancies: 1550
Age Limit: Candidates’ age must be between 18 years and 28 years. Cutoff date for determining age limit would be 01-08-2011. (Age relaxations will be extended as per Govt. rules).
Educational Qualification: Candidates must be Graduates in any discipline from recognised University with 40% marks for General and 35% marks for reserved category candidates. Proficiency in Official Language and Computer literacy is must.
IBPS Score Card Minimum Weighted Score: Candidates are asked to go through the notification for the details of state wise and category wise minimum required IBPS CWE Score available in tabular form in the notification. Unreserved candidates must obtain 24 or above marks in each of the papers and 21 or above would be the minimum CWE score for SC/ST/PWD/OBC/EXSM.
Applicants need to pay application fee of Rs. 100/- for General and OBC candidates and Rs. 20/- for SC/ST/PWD/EXSM. Fee can be paid in the form of Challan downloaded from website at any branch of Corporation Bank or fee can also be paid at any NEFT enabled Bank in CBS Account No.CA01000737 with Rambhawari Complex, Mangalore Branch in the name & style of “Corporation Bank Single Window Operator Recruitment Project 2012-13”.
Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of Score obtained in IBPS CWE for Clerical Cadre and Personal Interview.
How to Apply:
Candidates need to apply for the post online on or before 26-06-2012. After submission of application candidates must take the print out of Application Form and retain it for further use.
Instructions for Online Application:
1. Log on to www.corpbank.com and select the ‘Careers’ link to open the links in relation to the notification.
2. Select the link ‘Receipt’ to apply for the post as per the directions given above.
3. Make payment with the help of Challan or through any NEFT enabled branch and revisit the Bank’s website to start the Online Application process.
4. Select the Online Application link to start applying Online for the Clerical post.
5. Fill all marked details carefully, check once the entire application form and Submit the Online Application.
6. Take print out of Application Form and retain it for further use to be produced along with all other relevant certificates at the time of Interview if asked for.
Date for making Payment of Application Fee: from 12-06-2012 to 26-06-2012
Starting Date for Online Registration: 12-06-2012
Last Date for Online Registration: 26-06-2012.