Details About B.A.M.S Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery Course
Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine & Surgery (B.A.M.S) is a graduate degree. B.A.M.S is the shortened form of Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine & Surgery. The program is having a duration of 5 ½ years including a one-year internship program.
Following details regarding the course is given below :
- Ashtang Ayurved College, Maharashtra University of Health Sciences
- Ayurvedic & Unani Tibbia College, University of Delhi
- Ayurvedic Mahavidyalaya, Visvesvaraya Technological University
- Baroda College of Pharmacy, Gujarat Technological University
- Government Ayurved College, Gujarat Vidyapeeth
- Govt.Ayurveda College, Puthiyakavu, Mahatma Gandhi University
- Padmashree Dr. D.y. Patil University, University of Mumbai(Bombay)
- Podar Medical College, University of Mumbai(Bombay)
- Rameshwar Singh College, B.R.Ambedkar Bihar university.
- S.D.M College of Ayurveda, Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences