Difference Between C And C++ Languages
C and C++ are computer languages,Object oriented C is called C++. Object oriented programming means a programming which have the concept of objects. Any thing that can be defined is called an object. C++ was based on C and retains a great deal of the functionality. C++ does not retain complete source-level compatibility with C.C++ builds on C to add features that support object-oriented programming. In particular, C++ adds classes and inheritance.
Difference between C and c++ Languages :
C and C++ are the computer languages used for the programming concepts. The differences between C and C++ are mentioned below:
- C is a low level language and is less user friendly where as C++ is a middle level language and is easily interpretable by the machine and is more user friendly too.
- The execution in C is from top to down where as that in C++ is from bottom to up.
- C is Procedure Oriented Programming Language (POP).
- C++ is Object Oriented Programming Language (OOP).
- C program has extension .C
- C++ program has extension .cpp
- C is mostly used to develop system software.
- C++ is mostly used to modal real life problem to program and use to develop application programs.
- C is function-driven.
- C++ is object-driven.
- C language does not support the OOPS concept.
- C++ is an Object oriented language.
- C files use stdio.h as standard header files
- C++ use iostream.h as standard header files
- C++ is more powerful language instance of c.