Director & Stenographer Job Vacancy in AERA – Sep 2011
Airports Economic Regulatory Authority of India (AERA) has announced a recruitment notification for the appointment on the posts of Director, Under Secretary , Private Secretary, Personal Assistant, Stenographer and Receptionist-cum-telephone operator. Appointment of candidates will be done on the basis of deputation for a period of three years.Applications must reach at appropriate address on or before 15th November 2011.
1. Name of the Post – Director ( Policy and Statistics)
Total Post – 01
Pay Scale – PB4 : Rs 37,400 – 67,000 and Grade Pay Rs. 8,700/- OR PB3: Rs 15,600 – 39,100/- and grade pay Rs.7600/-
Educational Qualification – Applicants should posses master degree in Economics or Statistics from recognized board with good academic record.
2. Position Name – Under Secretary ( Policy and Statistics)
No.of vacancy – 01
Salary – PB3: Rs 15,600 – 39,100 and Grade Pay Rs. 7600/-
Requisite Qualification – Applicants should consist a bachelor’s degree in Economics / Statistics from recognized university
3. Position Name – Private Secretary
Empty Seats – 02
Payment – PB2: Rs. 9,300 -34,800/- with Rs. 4,800/- Grade Pay
Educational Qualification – Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from recognized university with the knowledge of Computer
4. Post Name – Personal Assistant
Available seats – 03
Pay Scale – Rs. PB2 : Rs. 9,300 – 34,800/- with Grade Pay Rs. 4,600/-
Educational Qualification – Applicants should consist a Graduation degree from recognized university having the knowledge of Computer.
5. Position Name – Stenographer
Total Vacancies – 05
Pay Scale – PB1: Rs. 5,200 – 20,200/- and Grade Pay Rs. 2400/-
Educational Qualification – Bachelor’s degree from university recognized by UGC having knowledge of computer
6. Post Name – Receptionist-cum-telephone operator
No. of vacancy – 01
Pay Scale – PB1: Rs. 5,200 – 20,200/- and Grade Pay Rs.1900/-
Educational Qualification – Graduation degree in any discipline from recognized university and working knowledge of computer
How to apply –
1. Officials of the central Government or CPSUs are requested to fill up applications only in prescribed format which is available on Below given web link “Recruitment Details” or the official website of AERA
2. Applications must be enclosed within a supescribed envelopes subscribing ” THE POST APPLIED FOR——–”
3. Applications complete in all respect should be sent along with photocopies of certificate of qualification, age, experience etc to Shri. Prashant Rastogi, Under Secretary ( P & A), Airports Economic Regulatory Authority of India, AERA Building, Administrative Complex, Safdarjung Airport, New Delhi – 110003.
5. Applications must reach at appropriate address on or before 15th November 2011.
Official website of AERA: – http://aera.gov.in