Federal Bank offer Online Application for the RECRUITMENT OF CLERKS & PROBATIONARY OFFICERS Post :Registration Start on 30 Sep
RECRUITMENT OF CLERKS & PROBATIONARY OFFICERS – 2010 Federal Bank, a leading Private Sector Bank is hiring bright energetic and talented youth for the post of Clerks & Probationary Officers.The online registration gateway for the Federal Bank Recruitment 2010 will open on September 30, 2010. The registration will be closed on October 20, 2010. The written test for the Federal Bank Recruitment 2010 will be held on December 5, 2010.
1. Clerical Cadre / Clerks
* Salary pay scale: 7200 –19300.
* Age Limit as on 01.07.2010: 24
* Qualification: Graduation with minimum 55% marks for science subjects and minimum 50% marks for other streams from any recognised university or other institutions established by an Act of parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section 3 of U G C Act, 1956.
2. Probationary officers
* Salary pay scale: 14500 – 25700.
* Age Limit as on 01.07.2010: 26
* Qualification: Probationary Officer – Graduation in any discipline with minimum 60% marks from any recognized university or other institutions established by an Act of parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section 3 of U G C Act, 1956
1. Online registration will be starts from: 30.09.2010
2. Last date for receipt of online application: 20.10.2010
3. Remittance of Application Fee 28.09.2010 to 20.10.2010
4. Date of Written Examination 05.12.2010
1. Clerk SC/ST – 50, General/ OBC/ Others – 300
2. Probationary Officers SC/ST – 75 General/ OBC / Others – 400
Application fee can be remitted at any branch of Federal Bank. For this purpose, candidates have to visit the Bank’s website www.federalbank.co.in and follow the link careers and download the payment challan for remitting the application fee.
How To Apply :
Eligible candidates are advised to apply online between 30.09.2010 to 20.10.2010 (both days inclusive) only through the Bank’s website www.federalbank.co.in after carefully going through the instructions contained in this advertisement. No other means/ mode of application will be accepted.
Candidates are advised to download call letters for appearing in the written test from the website from 22.11.2010 onwards by entering their registration number and password which will be generated at the time of applying online.