How to Install windows Xp and windows 7 Together
If you are using window Xp in your laptop. And you want to install the windows 7 and windows Xp both together, then you can easily install both Windows Xp and 7 together on your laptop by using following steps as given below :
- First you boot your system from Windows 7 disk and after the loading of all the files, you saw options on which disk you want to install Windows 7.
- Don’t format any disk because if you format a disk, this may result in formatting of your Windows 7.
- Once Windows 7 is installed, it automatically detects other OS and shows you multiple choice to boot in.
- You can use novell virtual box in your XP. In this software you can create virtual hard disks and install Windows 7 in that.
- After selecting your Windows installation started and you have both Windows Xp and 7 in your laptop.
- For using Windows 7 , try with Windows 7 Ultimate 32bit and don’t go for a 64bit this will eat all your lap’s speed.
- Your RAM memory should be 2-4GB and processor speed is more than 2.53GHz.
Hope above steps will help you to to install the windows 7 and windows Xp both together.