IAF placement /Sample paper 2009-2010 |IAF SSC officer Placement paper
Here are i want to share a Indian Air Force sample paper.IAF The Indian Air forces paper based on electronics and communications questions and science related questions & multiple choice questions.so see this question paper and make your preparation.
1) The triangle z, z+iz and iz of area or the side is 50 then in which plane it lies
2) If the area is increased by 69% then how much the side of the square will increase
3) To suppress ____________ we use some FM modulation technique
4) A central atom surrounded by 4 pairs of electrons is called
5) The area formed by curve y=cos x if x or y is 0 and pi/4
6) If the atomic number increases in periodic table then
7) Isotopes means?
8) At zero Kelvin the semi conduction in semiconductor is because of
9) To the physical balance when hot air is passed by a tube then
10) One problem in sequence number
11) In Geometric Progression all are positive numbers if the first consecutive two numbers are same then the common ratio will be
12) TWT question
13) Most commonly used metal in solar cells
14) Current conducting non metal
15) Which of the following doesn’t give flame test
16) In audio amplifier reason for using R-C coupled
17) Advantage over closed loop system w.r.t open loop system
18) Sound waves travel in air as?
19) In star network which of the following are true
20) Tank circuit is
21) If the frequency is beyond resonant frequency then the impedance is
22) In physics from lenz law or faraday’ law
23) The time period of the pendulum depends on
24) Weight of the bob
25) At 0 K semiconductor becomes
26) Water is flowing in a pipe of dia given and speed also given when it is attached with another pipe of diameter given then what is the speed of the water in second pipe
27) Cal of linear strain if weight is given and length it elongates also given
28) Angle of inclination of inclined manometer
29) Indirect way of generating FM
30) If S=1 R=1 then Q value of SR FF would be
31) Most ionic compound
32) In which compound will the sulphur will have more than one oxidation state
33) Alkali metals are characterized by
34) In the universe Carbon is in many compounds for the reason
35) A polynomial given when divided by another polynomial given
36) Probability of occurrence of A is given neither A nor B also given and stated A and B are independent events. Probability of occurence of B will be
37) Life cycle (Charge and discharge ) of Lead acid battery
38) logxto the base 8 +logxto the base 4+logxto the base 4=11 then value of x
39) In H2O2 oxygen is lost by oxidation or reduction then which bond of oxygen with hydrogen is lost
40) Max value of sinA + cosAfor the value of A
41) Alkali metals occurs in chlorophyll
42) Regarding series motor starting
43) In trajectile related question Range is given 100 m Initial velocity is 800 m/sec. find height of the object
44) Ball drops from height of 200 meters bounds back of 2/3 of its height when it comes to rest what will be total distance travvelled
45) No magnetic moment in
46) Same input given to NAND gate then the operation is said to be
47) Susceptibility unit
48) Why/What for strapping in magnetron
49) Maximum attenuation for wave propagation is
50) In radio what beam is used by directional finder
51) Peroxide effect
52) At 25 degrees Celsius Silicon barrier potentials
53) Two sine wave modulated by carrier wave of index 0.3 and 0.7 the combined index would be
54) Compound is used in or purpose
1. Capacitance of a cell measured in..?
2.To made House use electric heater which metal/element is better..?
3. Internal resistance of ideal current source..?
4. Integral of (dx / (xlogx))…?
5. Earth &geostationary satellites have same /relative
a.accleraton b.velocity c.angular velocity
6. Sound waves are
A .Longitudinal B. Transverse C both D .neither.
7. Demultiplxer can called as ..? Ans. data distributor
8. Set of instructions meant for to do some task is called. Ans…Programme
9. Properties Alkali metals..
10. Break down occurs in diode because of.
11. If u wants to connect two systems through telephone line which of the following u will use..?
A. Bus B.Modem C.Router
12. Inductor opposes sudden changes in… Ans…Current
13. Which is non renewable energy..
a. petrol b.Coal c.Wind energy d.nuclear
14. Which material is widely used for making solar cell?
15. Cell converts.
A. Chemical energy into electric energy
B. electric energy into chemical energy
16. Steel pipes made from…
17. Human being is
A. open loop sys’m
B.closed loop sys’m with single feed back.
C. closed loop sys’m with multiple feed back.
18. If the gain of the open loop sys’m is doubled then gain margin will become..
19. Corrosion of aluminum is not formed because of..?
20. If the speed flow in pipe of diameter 6 mm is 5m/s.If this pipe is connected to another of diameter 3 mm, then speed will be..
21. They give change in force and change in diameter of a square plate. Ask us to find change in pressure…
22. They give three sets of measurements .Which are sets forms triangle..?
23. Names, numbers and other information used to solve the problems of..
a.contrlo b.data c. instruction.
24. First aid of electrical shock victim..?
25. The performance (function) of fuse doesn’t depend on..
a. Type of material b .Length of the material..
26. Annealing makes the material… (Effect of annealing)
Electronics & Communication Paper
1. Sampling is helpful for..?
2. Sound waves are (It came in both papers)
a .Longitudinal b. Transverse c. Electro magnetic d.Gravitational
3. If two identical capacitors connected parallel then effective capacitance..?
4. Wein bridge is used to measure.. Ans…Frequency
5. Which configuration has min distortion..?
a. CLASS A b. CLASS B c. CLASS C d. CLASS AB
6. Which of the following is not system software..?
a. Linker b. Loader. c. Compiler d. none
7. Min No, of NAND gates required to realize the function AB
8. Flip Flops mainly used for..?
9. Which is noise free..
a. AM b. FM.. c. Both d .none
10. Terrestrial TV propagation System used in India
a. PAL b. NTSC c. DFS
11. Skin depth of an waveguide doesn’t depend on..
a. freq b. temp c .length of the conductor d.Type of material
12. Transformer rating expressed in
13. Electrical energy can be measured using..
14. An ideal opamp has….Ans..Infinite B.W
15. Restivity range of semiconductor..?
16. They give modulation index, carrier power ask us to find total power..
17. In JFET if Vds increased what happen to Ids.?
18. They give some freq and ask us to find Image Freq…?
19. In an Unbiased semiconductor the current is zero because of..
20. If BJT is in Cutoff region
A. Max voltage appears across load
B. a.Max voltage appears across Transistor.
21. Decibel used to measure
a. power b. voltage c .current d .power level
22. In RC coupling the value of C should be high because..
23. An ideal voltage source charges capacitor in
24. They give Vmax and Vmin and ask us to find modulation index?
25. A v
oltage source of 5v with internal resistance 2 ohm can transfer max power to load when the value of load resistance is…
26. One question electric motor. While switching on motor load should be present. If not what will happen. Some thing like this. I didn’t remember exactly..
27. Polarization in a dielectric is given by
A. P=xE B. P= (1-x) E C.P= xeE e=permivity…x=suspectance