IBPS PO And Management Trainees Syllabus 2012
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has recently launched the Notifications for the Common Written Exam (CWE) for PO and Management Trainee recruitment at 19 various public sector banks. IBPS will only take Written Exams. For interested candidates syllabus is given below.
IBPS CWE Written have two sections. First section would have Objective type questions. And Second section would have Descriptive type questions in English Composition.
1. Reasoning - 50 questions, Max. 50 marks
2. Quantitative Aptitude - 50 questions , Max.50 marks
3. English Language – 50 questions, Max. 25 marks
4. Computer Knowledge – 50 questions, Max. 50 marks
5. General Awareness (with special reference to Banking Industry) – 50 questions, Max. 50 marks
Total Questions – 250
Total Marks – 225
Time Duration – 150 Minutes
Descriptive type questions on English Composition- Max. 25 Marks
Total marks – 25
Time Duration – 60 Minutes
For every wrong attempt there will have negative mark of one fourth or 0.25 of the marks assigned to that question.
Hope above syllabus will help you in your IBPS exam.
All The Very Best……!!!!