IISER Pune Recruitment for Research Associate posts – July 2012
Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER) Pune invites applications for recruitment of Research Associate (Bio informatician) posts on contract basis. MSc ( in CS ) / Ph. D ( in life sciences ) degree holders can apply for this recruitment.
Job Details :
Job Location :
- 1st Floor, Central Tower, Sai Trinity Building, Sutarwadi Road , Pashan, Pune –4110 21
Post Name :
- Research Associate (Bioinformatician)
Age Limit :
- Not more than 32 as on the closing date of advertisement.
Name of the project, Agency & Project code :
- “SanGeniX- A Comprehensive Next Generation Sequence (NGS) Data Analysis Solution”
- Funding Agency : BIPP program through Department of Biotechnology, New Delhi.
- Project Code : 30812079
- Rs. 18,000/- + 20% HRA for M.Sc. or equivalent degree, Rs. 22,000/- to Rs. 24,000/- per month + 20% HRA for Ph.D. based on academic record and work experience of the candidate.
- M.Sc in Computer Science/Statistics or equivalent degree, proficiency in a scripting language such as Perl or Python and C. Proficiency with other languages is a plus.
- Ph. D. in Life Sciences or equivalent degree, research experience in the field of computational biology or bioinformatics (at least one year). Candidates who have submitted thesis and are awaiting viva voce may also apply.
- Candidates must be experienced with using Unix based servers/workstations. This should be clearly indicated in the application.
- Initially for a period of one year which may be extended subject to satisfactory performance of the incumbent and continuation of the project.
Last date for Application form Submission :
- July 23, 2012
How To Apply :
Applications must be filled up in the Application_Form.doc available on the website under this advertisement and sent by email to email@example.com on or before July 23, 2012. Please mention the name of the Post and Project code in the subject line.