Indian Bank 1201 Clerk Job vacancy | Apply online
Indian Bank is recruiting candidates from Indian Nationals for filling up1201 vacant posts of Clerk . Those candidates who hold valid score card of Common Written Examination (CWE) issued by IBPS in 2011-12 , can apply online for recruitment through Indian Bank website from 29-06-2012 to 13-07-2012 .
- Name of Post: Clerk, Number of Vacancies: 1201
Candidates’ age must be between 18 years and 28 years. Cutoff date for determining age limit would be 01-08-2011. (Age relaxations will be as per Govt rules).
Candidates must have passed HSC/Intermediate or Diploma in Banking, with minimum of 50% marks from any recognized University.
IBPS Score Card Minimum Weighted Score:
Individual Test Cut Off marks would be 24 and above for General and 21 and above for Reserved category candidates. The minimum TWSS asked by the Bank is different for each state and category of candidates which is given in detailed tubular form in the notification.
General and OBC candidates need pay Rs. 100/- and SC/ST/PWD/EXSM candidates need to pay Rs. 20/- towards application fee. Fee must be paid in form of challan downloaded from website and the amount must be paid at any branch of Indian Bank.
Initial short listing of candidates will be made on the basis of CWE score and final selections will be made on the basis of Interview.
How to Apply:
Candidates must apply for the desired post only through online mode from Indian bank website on or before 13-07-2012. After submission of Online Application candidates need to take print out of the application form and retain it along with payment receipt to be produced at the time of Interview.
Instructions for Online Application:
1. Log on to www.indianbank.in to start the Application process and select the ‘Recruitment of Clerks – 2012’ link.
2. In the next page of ongoing notifications list, select the link ‘Payment Challan for Recruitment of Clerks’.
3. Take print of Bank Challan and make payment at any branch of Indian Bank.
4. Revisit the Bank’s website and this time select the ‘Recruitment of Clerks’ link to apply for the post Online.
5. Click on Apply Online link, fill all marked details carefully, check once for errors and click on ‘Submit’ button.
6. Take print of Application Form, attach photograph, attest signature and retain it along with original payment receipt for submission at the time if Interview.
Opening Date for Online Registration: 29-06-2012
Closing Date for Online Registration: 13-07-2012
Dates for Payment of Fee: from 29-06-2012 to 13-07-2012