Indian Bank 452 PO Recruitment 2012 on www.indianbank.in
Indian Bank invites online application for the Recruitment of 452 PO . Eligible Candidates may requested to submit online application through Indian Bank official website link www.indianbank.in on or before 03/03/2012.
Job Details :
Bank Name : Indian Bank
Post Name : Probationary Officers (JMG Scale -I)
No Of Posts : 452 Posts
Pay Scale : Rs. 14500 – 25700
- Age on 01.07.2011 : 21-30 yrs (Age Limit relaxed as 5 – SC/ST, 3 – OBC, 10 – PWD),
- Candidates Should have completed graduation with Minimum 55% Marks (50 % for OBC/SC/ST/PWD).
- Candidates should have qualify IBPS Common PO exam conducted in September 2011 are eligible to apply along with minimum score requirement as follows.
Required Minimum IBPS Score :-
- For General Category :- Total Weighted Score (TWS) – 141 Marks and Minimum 24 Marks in Each subject,
- For OBC/SC/ST/PWD Category :- Total Weighted Score (TWS) – 116 Marks and Minimum 21 Marks in Each subject,
- Candidates in Final year of graduation may not apply (Graduation must be completed by 01.07.2011) .
- Basic Knowledge in computers is required.
Important Dates :
Date of Commencement of Application : 17/02/2012
Date of Closure : 03/03/2012
Start Date for Fee deposit : 17/02/2012
Last Date for Fee deposit : 03/03/2012
Last Date for Reprint : 15/03/2012
Application Fee : The fee for this Application is Rs. 50 for SC/ST/PWD and Rs.200 for Others (GEN/OBC). Payment to be made at any Branch of Indian Bank by This Payment Challan.
How to Apply : Eligible Candidates may requested to submit online application through Indian Bank official website link www.indianbank.in on or before 03/03/2012.