Indian Bank Specialist Senior Officer Post Recruitment – May 2011
Indian Bank invites Online applications from Indian Citizens for the recruitment of Chief Manager / Chief Dealer/ Chartered Accountant/ Forex / Domestic / Derivative Dealers post ,Interested candidate can Apply Online at the Indian Bank website up to 03/06/2011.
- Chief Manager (Technology Management) : 01 post in Grade SMG-IV
- Chief Dealer (Treasury) : 01 post in SMG-IV Grade
- Chartered Accountant : 01 post in SMG-IV Grade
- Forex / Domestic / Derivative Dealers : 04 posts in SMG-III Grade
- Chief Manager- B.E. / B.Tech. (4 year full time degree course) or above in Electronics & Communication / Computer Science / Information Technology with 50% marks from a recognized University / Institute recognized by Govt. of India / AICTE / UGC. Additional Certification preferred: CISA/CISSP/ISO 27001/CISM/CCNP/ CCNA/OCA/OCP/ IBM Certified System Administrator for AIX/IBM certified Tivoli Administrator / MCSE/MCSA.
- Chief Dealer: Post Graduation. 5 Years Experience.
- Chartered Accountant:Chartered Accountant having successfully completed course in IFRS conducted by ICAI. 1 year experience in industry/practicing as a Chartered Accountant.
- Forex / Domestic / Derivative Dealers: Graduate. 3 years experience in Dealing room Forex operations/Derivatives Desk with a Bank in India, presently working in Scale I/II.
Pay Scale :
Scale IV : Rs. 30600- 900/4 – 34200 – 1000/2 – 36200
Scale III : Rs. 25700 – 800/5 – 29700 – 900/2 – 31500
Application Fee :
Rs. 400/-(Rs.50/- for SC/ST/PH/Ex.SM candidates) to be paid in any branch of Indian Bank only by challans only which can be downloaded from the website.
How to Apply :
Application should be submitted only Online at the Indian Bank website up to 03/06/2011. Take printout of the system generated application and send it with application fee and relevant document on or before 10/06/2011.