Indian Navy UES SSC Officer June-2013/2014 , Entry for Engineers
The Indian Navy has given an advertisement on its official website and applications are invited from unmarried Indian Citizens for grant of Short Service Commission (SSC) Officer in Technical / Executive Branches of Indian Navy under University Entry Scheme (UES) for course commencing June-2013/2014
Indian Navy Recruitment Details :
Physical Standards : Hight and Wieght : Minimum height Male – 157 cms and Female – 152 cms with correlated weight. Eye Sight – 6/24, 6/24 correctable to 6/6 in each eye with glasses and should not be colour/night blind.
SSC : Short Service Commission is granted for a term of 10 years, extendable to 14 years, subject to service requirements and performance/willingness of the candidate.
Age : Between 19 to 24 years (candidates to be born between 02 July 1989 to 01 July 1994; both dates inclusive) and Between 18 and half to 23 and half years (candidates to be born between 02 Jan 1990 to 01 Jan 1995; both dates inclusive)
Pay Scale : PB-3 Rs.15600-39100 grade pay Rs.5400/- MSP Rs.6000/-
Qualification Required : Applicant should be studying in AICTE approved College/Institution with one of the following disciplines and should have obtained a minimum of 60% aggregate marks or 6.75 CGPA overall grade on 10 point scale.
- Engineering Branch (Only Men to apply) : Mechanical / Marine / Automobile/ Mechtronics/ Industrial and Production/ Metallurgy / Aeronautical/ Aerospace
- Naval Architecture Cadre (Both Men and Women can apply) : Mechanical/ Civil/ Aeronautical/ Aero Space/ Metallurgy/ Naval Architecture
- Electrical Branch (Only Men to apply) : Electrical/ Electronics/ Tele Communication / Instrumentation / Instrumentation and Control / Electronics and Instrumentation / Electronics and Communication/ Power Engineering / Control System Engineering / Power Electronics
- General Service (X) (Only Men can apply): BE/ B.Tech. in Mechanical/ Marine/ Aeronautical/ Production/ Computer Science Engineering/ Information Technology/ Control/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Telecommuication
- Pilot (Only Men can apply): Any stream of BE/ B.Tech.
- Observer (Only Men can apply): Any stream of BE/ B.Tech.
- IT (Only Men can apply): BE/ B.Tech. Information Technology/ Computer Science Engineering/ Computer Engineering
- Logistics (Works) (Both Men and Women can apply): BE/ B.Tech. in Civil/ Architecture
How to Apply:
Candidates can apply online through Indian Navy official website from 27/06/2012 to 16/07/2012 only.