MPMKVVCL Accounts Officer and Manager Recruitment – June 2012
Madhya Pradesh Madhya Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company Limited (MPMKVVCL) invites Applications in prescribed application form for the recruitment of 20 Accounts Officer and Manager Vacancies .More Details Are Give Below:
Names of Posts:
1. Accounts Officer – 10 vacancies
2. Manager (HR) – 10 vacancies
Age Limit: Candidates’ age as should be between 21 years and 30 years. Cutoff date for determining age limit would be 01-07-2012. (Age relaxations will be extended as per Govt. rules).
Educational Qualification: Candidates must possess CA, ICWA, M.Com, PGDBM, MBA Finance for the post of Accounts Officer and PGDBM (HR), MBA HR for Manager post.
General and OBC candidates of MP Domicile need to pay Rs. 500/- towards application fee and SC/ST/PWD candidates need to pay Rs. 250/-. Fee can be paid by the use of Master/Visa Credit/Debit card or through Internet Banking or through MP Online. Those who prefer to pay through MP Online will need to pay Rs. 60/- in addition to the application fee amount.
Selections of candidates will be made on the basis of performance in Written Test, Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates need to apply only through Online from MP Online website on or before 06-07-2012. After submission of Application take print of application form and retain it for further use.
Instructions for Online Application:-
1. Candidates need to pay the application fee before starting the process of sending application online.
2. Application fee if paid through MP Online then log on to www.mponline.gov.in
3. Select the Citizen Services link and MP Discom Recruitment link. Then Select MPPKVV Bhopal link and select Apply Online link.
4. Read all instructions carefully and check the box after reading instructions and click on Accept button.
5. Fill all marked details, check once for errors and upload photograph and signature at places provided.
6. Click on Submit button to submit the Online Application.
7. Take print of Application form and retain it for further use.
Date of Publication: 15-06-2012
Last Date for Online Application: 06-07-2012
Date of Issue of Admit Cards Online: up to 10-07-2012
Date of Written Examination: 15-07-2012
Date of Result of Written Examination: 17-07-2012
Date of GD and Interview: 21-07-2012 & 22-07-2012.