NPCIL Job Vacancy For Stipendiary Trainees
- Diploma (Electrical & Electronics, Electrical Engineering, Electronics & Instrumentation, Mechanical Engineering)
Location – Bangalore
Last Date – 19 March 2012
Required Qualification -
- Candidate should have Diploma or Licentiate with not less than 60% marks in Mechanical, Electrical, Instrumentation , Electronics Engineering recognized by the Government of India, Ministry of Human Resource Development.
- The Diploma in Engineering or Licentiate should be of three years duration after SSC.
- Should had English as one of the subjects either at SSC or at HSC level examination.
Age – 18 – 25 years
Pay Scale – Rs 9,300/-
Bond – The selected candidates will be required to execute a bond for serving in NPCIL for a minimum period of five years after completion of training.
How To Apply
- The application should be submitted exactly in the prescribed proforma preferably typed on A4 size (21cm & 29.5 cm) paper.
- The application and the outer cover should be super scribed with ” Application for Stipendiary Trainees (Category-I 0r Category-II).
- Application should be accompanied with attested copies of certificates of educational qualifications with mark sheets, date of birth and SC/ST/OBC (Non- creamy layer) /PWD certificates in the prescribed format wherever applicable.
- Complete application should be sent to “Post Box No. 453, Basavanagudi, Banglore-560004″ so as to reach on or before 19/03/2012.
Applications are advised to send their applications only by Ordinary post and not by other means such as Registered/Speed Post, Private Courier service etc.