NVS Recruitment for Assistant Commissioner and Principals Post
Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti invites online applications for the recruitment of Assistant Commissioner and Principals Vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply online on or before 26-06-2012.Complete Details has mention Below.
Names of Posts:
1. Assistant Commissioner: 01 vacancy
2. Principals: 29 vacancies
Age Limit: Candidate age must be below 45 years for the post of Assistant Commissioner and 35 years to 45 years for the post of Principals.
Educational Qualification: Candidate must possess Graduate for Assistant Commissioner and Master’s Degree and B.Ed or equivalent teacher Degree for Principal post.
Candidates must pay Rs. 500/- + 40/- as bank’s service charges in the form of fee payment challan in nearest branch of Union Bank of India on orb before 26-06-2012.
Selection Process: Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Test and Interview.
How to Apply:
Candidates are required to apply online on or before 26-06-2012. After submission of Online Application take a print out of the online application, affix a recent passport size photograph should be submitted during document verification at the time of the interview.
Instructions for Online Application:
1. Candidate should apply online through website www.navodaya.nic.in.
2. Before applying the application, candidate should have valid email ID.
3. Applicants are first required to go to the web-site and open the link ‘Recruitment’.
4. Take a print of the entire Recruitment Notification, including the ‘FEES PAYMENT CHALLAN’.
5. Make the payment at any nearest branch of Union Bank of India.
6. Revisit the website and fill the details carefully including in the fee payment challan and scan and upload your recent photograph and signatures at the appropriate places and submit the online application.
7. Take a print out of the online application, affix a recent passport size photograph and preserve it for further use.
Starting Date for Online Registration: 05-06-2012
Last Date for Online Registration: 26-06-2012
Payment of Fee: 04-06-2012 to 26-06-2012
Date of Written Test: 05-08-2012