Punjab and Sind Bank Jobs – PSBIndia Recruitment June 2011
Punjab and Sind Bank is recruiting Retired Officers of Nationalized Banks on contractual basis for monitoring the activities of Business Correspondents and to impart training to field functionaries in the area of Financial Inclusion & applications are invited by Punjab and Sind Bank for the following post of Financial Inclusion Coordinator (FIC)
1. Name of the Post : Financial Inclusion Coordinator (FIC)
- No. of Posts : 14 (As per Annexure B)
- Age : Maximum age should not exceed 65 years
- Retired employees or VRS optee of Nationalised Bank with unblemished record.
- Should have worked for 5 years in Rural Branch.
- Should have retired from Scale-III or above.
- Should be resident of same district or near by district.
- Should be able to speak and write local/regional language.
5. Compensation :
The compensation amount shall be fixed as the last drawn pay and allowance drawn by the officer less the amount of pension to be drawn/being drawn by him/her or Rs 30000/- per month, which ever is less.
Non refundable application fee is Rs.1000/- (Rs.One thousand only) payable by way of Demand Draft in favour of ‘Punjab and Sind Bank’ payable at New Delhi. Fee once deposited shall not be refunded.
How to Apply
The eligible candidates have to submit their application in the given format (Annexure A). Last date for receipt of application is 08.06.2011, no application shall be entertained beyond stipulated date. Incomplete application shall be rejected.Completed application should be sent in a closed envelop super scribing “Application for the post of Financial Inclusion Co-Ordinators”
The General Manager (PS)
Punjab and Sind Bank
6th Floor, 21 Rajendra Place
New Delhi -110008
Last Date of receipt of Applications – 08.06.2011