Punjab & Sind Bank Retired Officers Jobs Dec 2011 | Www.psbindia.com
Punjab and Sind Bank, a leading Public Sector Bank, has announced Recruitment of Retired Officers of Nationalised Banks on contractual basis to monitor & impart training to field functionaries in respect of Financial Inclusion. Name of the Post : Financial Inclusion Coordinator (FIC)
- No. of Posts :3 Vacancies
- Age : Maximum age should not exceed 65 years
- 1.District Shahjhanpur Barreilly & Rampur
- 2.District Pilibhit & Lakimpur Keri
Haryana For all allotted Districts
- Retired employees or VRS optee of Nationalised Bank with unblemished record.
- Should have worked for 5 years in Rural Branch.
- Should have retired from Scale-III or above.
- Should be resident of same district or near by district.
- Should be able to speak and write local/regional language.
- Non refundable application fee is Rs.1000/- (Rs.One thousand only)payable by way of Demand Draft in favour of ‘Punjab and Sind Bank’ payable at New Delhi.
HOW TO APPLY
Completed application should be sent in a closed envelop super scribing “Application for the post of Financial Inclusion Co-Ordinators”
The General Manager (PS)
Punjab and Sind Bank
6th Floor, 21 Rajendra Place
New Delhi -110008