Recruitment of Financial Service Executives (FSE) In LIC – July 2012
Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) has given an advertisement and applications are invited from Indian Citizens for recruitment of 66 posts of Financial Service Executives (FSE) in LIC, Divisional Offices of Northern Zonal Office, Delhi on Contract basis for 3 years .
Job Details :
Post Name :
- Financial Service Executives (FSE)
- 66 posts
- Graduate from a recognised University. Preference will be given to the candidates having Degree /Diploma in Marketing/ Management. Good working knowledge of English and Hindi is must. Knowledge of Pwer Point/ Word / Excell will be added qualification.
Age Limit :
21-35 years. Age relaxation as per rules.
Selection Procedure :
- Selection will be based on the performance in the Interview.
- A Financial Services Executive will be paid a fixed amount every month (1st Year Rs. 10000/-, 2nd Year 11300/- & 3rd Year 12700/-) and incentives based on the yearly performance.
Application Fee :
- A crosed Demand Draft of Rs. 100/- drawn in favour of “LIC of India” payable at Divisional Headquarter. SC/ST/PH candidates are not required to pay any fee. Name of candidates and date of birth should be written on the back of the DD.
How to Apply :
Application Form completed in all respects with enclosures should be posted in a closed cover with a superscription on the cover “Engagement of Financial Services Executives, _________ Division, to the concerned Divisional office address on or before 31/07/2012.