Saptagiri Grameena Bank Officer / Office Assistants Recruitment 2011 | Apply Online www.saptagirigrameenabank.in
Saptagiri Grameena Bank is sponsored by India Bank Online Application Are Invited From Indian Citizens For the Appointment As Officer Scale Ii, Officer Scale-I – Group “A” & Office Assistant Group-“ B” .Those who are eligible candidates have to apply through online from 18-05-2011 to 10-06-2011. The details regarding age limit, educational qualification, how to apply and other details of Saptagiri Grameena Bank Recruitment 2011 is given below…
- Officer Scale-II Group-A
Vacancies: 4 Posts
Pay-Scale: 19400-700/1-20100-800/10-28100, App. Emoluments Rs.30400
Age Limit: 21 to 32 Years
Qualifications: Information Technology, Agriculture Officer, General Banking Officer
- Officer Scale-I Group-A
Vacancies: 18 Posts
Pay-Scale: 14500-600/7-18700-700/2-20100-800/7-25700, App. Emoluments Rs.22700
Age Limit: 18 to 28 Years
Qualifications: Bachelor Degree in Agriculture, Horticulture, Forestry, Animal Husbandry, Veterinary Science, Agriculture Engineering, Pisciculture, Agricultural Marketing and Cooperation, Information Technology, Management, Law, Economics and Accountancy
- Office Assistants Group-B
Vacancies: 58 Posts
Pay-Scale: 7200-400/3-8400-500/3-9900- 600/4 -12300-700/7-17200-1300/1-18500-800/1-19300, App. Emoluments Rs.13500
Age Limit: 18 to 28 Years
Qualifications: Bachelor Degree in any discipline, Knowledge of Computer Skills
Date of Written Examination:
1. Officer Scale-II- Group “A”: 24.07.2011
2. Officer Scale-I -Group-“A”: 24.07.2011
3. Office Assistants – Group-“B”: 31.07.2011
Starting Date of On Line Registration 18.05.2011
Last Date for Submission of On Line Application 10.06.2011
Age limit: The candidate’s age limit is 21 to 32 years for the post of Officer Scale-II, 18 to 28 years for the posts of Officer Scale-I and Office Assistants as on 01-01-2011, reservation as per rules.
Candidates pay the fee in the form of challan for Rs 250/- for OBC/GEN candidates and Rs 50/- for SC/ST/PH/XS candidates for the post of Office Assistant, Rs 550/- for OBC/GEN candidates and Rs 50/- for SC/ST/PH/XS candidates for the posts of Officer Scale II & I, fee paid at any branch of either Saptagiri Grameena Bank or Indian Bank.
The selection will be made on the basis of performance in written examination and interview.
How to apply:
The interested and eligible candidates have to apply through online from www.saptagirigrameenabank.in website between 18-05-2011 to 10-06-2011. No other means/mode of application will be accepted. The candidates follow the user guideline and instructions at the time of online apply.
Instructions for online apply:
1. Candidates have to apply through online from the www.saptagirigrameenabank.in website between 18-05-2011 to 10-06-2011.
2. Before applying online candidates first download the fee payment challan from the banks website. After filled the fee payment challan candidates paid at any branches of Indian Bank or Saptagiri Grameena Bank Branches from 18-05-2011 to 10-06-2011 only.
3. Candidates should have a valid e-mail ID, this will be help their getting call letter and interview details, before apply online.
4. Branch code and transaction number noted on the challan should be correctly filled in the application form at appropriate place.
5. The candidates should note the Registration number and password for future reference and use.
6. A recent passport size photograph should be pasted on the paid challan at the same time five copies of the same photographs should be retained for use at the time of written test and interview.
7. After successfully submission of online application, candidates should keep two copies of the application print out, a copy of the print out with a recent passport size photograph of the candidates duly pasted on the application form will have to be submitted at the time of interview.
8. The original challan will have to be submitted with the call letter at the time of written test, other wise will not be permitted to appear at the written test with out challan and photograph