Syndicate Bank Clerk Job Vacancy in Kerala & Lakshadweep States
Syndicate Bank is recruiting candidates from Indian Nationals for filling up 70 vacant posts of Clerk . Those candidates who hold valid score card of Common Written Examination (CWE) issued by IBPS in 2011-12 , can apply online for recruitment through Syndicate Bank website from 30-06-2012 to 07-07-2012.
- Name of Post: Probationary Clerk ,Number of Vacancies: 70
Age Limit: Candidates’ age must be between 18 years to 28 years. Cutoff date for determining age limit would be 01-08-2011. (Age relaxations will be extended as per Govt. rules).
Candidates who are pass out of 10+2 with minimum 60% marks or those who possess a Degree from recognized University are eligible to apply.
IBPS Score Card Minimum Weighted Score: Candidates must have appeared for IBPS CWE for Clerical Cadre Nov/Dec 2011 and must also possess a valid IBPS Score Card to be eligible to apply for the post. The minimum weighted score has been made available state wise in the notification. Cutoff marks in each of the 5 Tests would be 24 and above for General and 21 and above for SC/ST/PWD/OBC/EXSM.
Applicants need to pay application fee of Rs. 100/- (Rs. 20/- for SC/ST/PWD/EXSM candidates) in form of Payment Challan downloaded from Bank’s website at any branch of Syndicate Bank in CBS Account No.01113070000231 with Manipal Branch in the name & style of “Syndicate Bank Probationary Clerks’ Recruitment Project-2012-13”.
Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in IBPS CWE and Interview taken together.
How to Apply:
Candidates need to apply for the post only through Online mode on or before 07-07-2012. After successful submission of Online Application candidates must take print of application form and retain it carefully along with all other necessary enclosures including payment receipt, to be produced at the time of Interview, if called for.
Instructions for Online Application:
1. Log on to www.syndicatebank.in and select the recruitment link to open the list of ongoing recruitment at the Bank.
2. Select Click Here to view/download Payment Challan link, and take print out of the Challan.
3. Visit any nearby branch of Syndicate Bank and make the payment according to the particulars given above.
4. Revisit the Bank’s website and select Online Application link to start application process.
5. Fill all marked details carefully, check once before submission and click on Submit button.
6. Take print of Application Form, attach photograph and keep it ready along with other enclosures including payment receipt for further use.
Payment of Application Fee: from 30-06-2012 to 07-07-2012
Starting Date for Online Registration: 30-06-2012
Last Date for Online Registration: 07-07-2012