Tips To Prepare For Board Exams
Board Exams are being considered as one of the most crucial in the career of a student. The percentage, gain by the students in the exam, is a parameter for admission to top colleges and of course, it is very important for job interviews too. For preparation of CBSE board exam, an individual should keep in mind some basic things to crack the exam. He should do study all the relevant course material thoroughly. Students should select which topics are important and which are not. Some of the following tips for preparing Board Exams are given below.
- Plan your study, in such a way, that whatever you have learnt should be strong portion of your studies. Try to prepare the complete course, instead of going for important. Read all questions.
- Study at least 2 hours daily.
- Try to learn the concepts in physics.
- In Mathematics always start with the small problems.
- Sit in a peaceful place for study and Don’t eat or watch television while studying. Concentrate in your study properly.
- Concentrate on the preparation you have already done. Don’t study new things at the last moment.
- Feel yourself Relax and then start for the revision and don’t study till the last minute, Keep yourself calm and relax before the exam.
- Highlight or Bold the importation points in your answers, it will help you to secure good marks.
- Answer all the known questions first, which will get the impression to the person correcting your paper feel that you know the concepts very well.
- Before exams, think positive & keep away any negative thought. Believe in yourself.
- Don’t eat junk food in examination time, you may fall ill. Eat healthy food.
- It is very important to take sound sleep and drink sufficient water, fruit juice & a glass of milk daily.
- Don’t get nervous, before exams, think positive & keep away any negative thought.
Hope above tips will help you in your board exams..