United Bank of India 598 Specialist Officer Vacancy for SC/ST/ OBC- 2012
United Bank of India invites application from eligible candidate for the following reserved posts of SC/ST/OBC Categories.
Names of Posts:
1. Asst. General Manager (IT) – 01 vacancy
2. Credit Officers—MMGS-III – 379 vacancies
3. Security Officer – 16 vacancies
4. Architect – 04 vacancies
5. Electrical Engineer – 04 vacancies
6. Civil Engineer – 06 vacancies
7. Asst. Manager( Technical) – 41 vacancies
8. Rural Development Officer – 100 vacancies
9. Personnel Officer – 09 vacancies
10. Personnel Officer – 18 vacancies
11. Fire Officer – 01 vacancy
12. Law Officer – 19 vacancies
Age Limit: Candidates’ age must be between 21 yrs and 43 yrs for Asst General Manager post, between 21 yrs and 40 yrs for Credit Officer post and between 21 yrs ad 35 yrs for rest of the posts. Cutoff date for determining age limit would be 01-12-2011. (Age relaxations will be extended as per Govt. rules).
Educational Qualification: Candidates must Graduate Degree in relevant Discipline from any recognised University. For further details refer to the notification.
Essential Qualification: Candidates applying for the posts from 7 to 12 must possess a valid IBPS Score Card of Common Written Examination.
Applicants need to pay application fee of Rs. 100/- for General and OBC candidates and Rs. 20/- for other category candidates. Fee can be paid in the form of Challan downloaded from the notification, at any branch of United Bank of India.
Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis Written Test (of Score obtained in IBPS CWE for posts 7 to 12) and/or Psychometric Test and/or Group Discussion and/or Interview.
How to Apply:
Candidates need to apply for the post online on or before 31-07-2012. After submission of application candidates must take the print out of Application Form and retain it for further use.
Instructions for Online Application:
1. Log on to www.unitedbankofindia.coin and select the ‘Careers’ link to start the application process.
2. Select the link ‘Recruitment’ and open the current notification. Take print out of Notification which includes Payment Challan..
3. Make payment with the help of Challan and revisit the Bank’s website to start the Online Application process.
4. Select the Click Here for Online Application link to start applying Online for the post.
5. Fill all marked details carefully, check once the entire application form and Submit the Online Application.
6. Take print out of Application Form and retain it for further use to be produced at the time of Interview if asked for.
Starting Date for Payment of Fee: 17-07-2012
Starting Date for Online Registration: 17-07-2012
Last Date for Online Registration: 31-07-2012
Date for Written Examination: 07-10-2012.