United Bank of India Recruiting General Manager Nov-2010
United Bank of India is recruting general manger on deputation basis for a minimum period of 3 years.the details is given below-
Applications are invited for the post of general manger
General Manager (on deputation basis)
No of Posts-4
The terms & conditions of such appointment are as under:
1. DGMs of all Public Sector Banks, including SBI and its associate banks are eligible to apply.
3. Applicants will be eligible for appointment on deputation basis for a minimum period of 3 (three) years
4. Age – 52 years (minimum) – 57 years (maximum) as on 01.09.2010. Upper age limit has been fixed to ensure atleast 3 years of continuous service in our Bank.
5. Experience – applicants should have rendered atleast 2 years of service as DGM in the related field and should have atleast 5 years of cumulative working experience in the respective field.
6. Selection procedure – the appointment of General Managers on deputation shall be from amongst the eligible candidates through a selection process based on personal interview.
7. Intimation in regard to this appointment has already been sent to the HR Heads of all the PSU Banks. The eligible candidates will have to apply through proper channel so that their application reaches us within 30.11.2010.
How to apply & for more details click here
To know more Terms & Conditions click here
Last Date to apply-30.11.2010
About United Bank Of India-United Bank of India (UBI) is one of the 14 major banks which were nationalised on July 19, 1969. Its predecessor the United Bank of India Ltd., was formed in 1950 with the amalgamation of four banks viz. Comilla Banking Corporation Ltd. (1914), Bengal Central Bank Ltd. (1918), Comilla Union Bank Ltd. (1922) and Hooghly Bank Ltd. (1932) (which were established in the years indicated in brackets after the names).