UPSC – Engineer & Ship Surveyor Vacancies| Apply Online
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) published an advertisement Advt No 04/2012 for the recruitment of 24 Engineer & Ship Surveyor-cum-Deputy Director General (Technical) vacancies in the Directorate General of Shipping, Ministry of Shipping. Eligible candidates may apply through online on or before 12-06-2012.
Name of the Post: Engineer & Ship Surveyor-cum-Deputy Director General (Technical) ,Total No of Posts: 24 posts
Age Limit: Candidate age must be below 50 years as on 12-05-2012 (age relaxation as per Govt Guide lines).
Educational qualification: Candidates are requested to see the advertisement for more details regarding educational qualification.
Candidates pay Rs-25/- in the form of Cash in any branch of SBI or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/master credit/debit card. No fee for SC/ST/PH/Women candidates.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates can apply through online Recruitment application mode from the website http://www.upsconline.nic.in on or before 12-06-2012.
Instructions for Online Application:
1. Candidates should upload their scanned photo and signature.
2. Log on to www.upsconline.nic.in
3. Select on ‘Online Recruitment Application (ORA) for Various Recruitment posts.
4. Clicking ‘apply now’, if Candidate is already registered at Online Recruitment Application (ORA) website of UPSC, required to enter their Registration ID and password.
5. If Candidate is not registered, register ORA website of UPSC first by clicking “New Registration”.
6. Fill all marked details carefully and submit the Application on or before 12-06-2012.
7. After submission of application, take a print out of the copy and send it along with all relevant documents to the following address Joint Secretary (Recruitment), Union Public Service Commission, Dholpur House Shahjahan Road, New Delhi-110069 on or before 26-06-2012.
Last Date for Online Applying: 12-062012
Last Date for print out of online application along with specified documents send by post: 26-06-2012