Uttarakhand General Knowledge & Current Affairs Question Paper
Uttarakhand General Knowledge & Current Affairs
1. Who led the Chipko Movement?
(A) Gaura Devi
(B) Sarala Behan
(C) Radha Bhatt
(D) Teelu Rauteli
ANS – A
2. Rajjat is celebrated in a gap of how many years?
3. Where is ‘Khatling glacier’situated?
ANS – B
4. How many district share boundary with Nainital?
5) The youngest soldier in Uttarakhand’s who got ‘Victoria Cross’ award?
(A) Chandra Singh Ga
(B)’ Gabar Singh Negi
(C)Madho Singh Bhandari
(D)Darmiyan Singh N
Challenge For you, I am waiting for your answer
6.How many deemed, State,Central universities were working till 2009 in Uttarakhand?
7. In which district of Uttarakhand,Lakha Mandal is situated?
8. Which of the following is not a Tribe of Uttarakhand?
9. Where is the ‘Central Building Research Institute’ situated?
10. Who were Kaluwa and Bija Singh?
(A) Freedom fighters
11.Which river in Uttarakhand is named as ‘Rathwahini’?
12.When did the famous ‘Gauchar’ fair begin?
13. Why did the place ‘Malpa’ came into light?
(B) Land slide
14.When and by whom was Uttaranchal Development Council formed?
(A)May 30-31, 1982 by Dr. D. D. Pant
(B) August 15, 1958 by Govind Ballabh Pant
(C) May 30-31, 1988 by Soban Singh Jina
(D0) November 9, 2000 by Nityanand Swami
15. To which Wadia Institute of Dehradun is related?
16. Which of the following is not properly matched?
(A) Chandi Prasad Bhatt— Environment
(B) Bachhendri Pal— Mountaineering
(C) Jaspal Rana — Literature
(D) B. C. Khanduri — Politics
17. Who among the following is called the ‘Gandhi’ of Uttarakhand?
(A)Sunder Lal Bahuguna
(C)Chandi Prasad Bhatt
(D) Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna
18.Who established the ‘Santikunj’in Haridwar?
(C)Pt. Sri Ram Shanna
19. Who was the founder of Katorie’s dynasty
(A) Basant Dev
(B) Nimber Dev
(C) Lakhan Pal Dev
(D) Subhik Raj Dev
20.Who made Garhwal Painting?
(D)Vishvambhar Datt Chandola