Various Job Vacancy in Kakatiya University
Kakatiya University invited application from Indian citizen for the recruitment of following Teaching and Non-Teaching posts:
Teaching Posts for Five-Year Integrated M.Sc. (Chemistry) Course:
1. Professor – 01 vacancy
2. Associate Professor – 02 vacancies
3. Assistant Professor – 06 vacancies
4. Assistant Professor: Mathematics – 01 vacancy
5. Assistant Professor: Mining Engineering – 01 vacancy
6. Associate Professor: Informatics – 01 vacancy
7. Associate Professor: Computer Science Engineering – 01 vacancy
Carry Forward Vacancies other than SC/ST:
8. Assistant Professors – 05 vacancies
9. Associate Professor Mining Engineering – 01 vacancy
Physically Challenged Persons – Backlog Posts:
10. Assistant Professors – 05 vacancies
11. Associate Professors: Electrical Engineering – 01 vacancy
Non Teaching Posts:
12. Deputy Librarian – 02 vacancies
13. Assistant Librarian – 02 vacancies
14. Male Medical Officer – 01 vacancy
15. Female Medical Officer – 01 vacancy
Age Limit: Candidates’ age must be below 40 years for the post of Medical officer as on 31-03-2012. There is no upper age limit for any of the posts (Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor, Deputy Librarian and Assistant Librarian).
Educational Qualification: Candidates are asked to go through ‘Qualifications’ link of Kakatiya University website for the details of required educational qualification.
Rs.500/- should be paid through a Demand Draft drawn in favor of Registrar, Kakatiya University, Warangal payable at State Bank of Hyderabad, Kakatiya University Branch, Warangal. The application form, not accompanied by the Demand Draft will not be considered. The Registration fee is non-refundable. (Rs.200/- only for Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribes/Physically Challenged Persons).
Selection Process: Selection is based on interview.
How to Apply:
Candidates need to download application form from www.kakatiya.ac.in. Fill all mandatory details, attach photograph, attest signature, and send along with the DD and copies of all relevant enclosures. Write Name of the post applied for with subject and specialization, reserved post or unreserved post, and applicants name with full postal address on the back of DD. Application must be sent to Registrar, Kakatiya University, Warangal-506 009 (A.P.), India on or before 31-03-2012.
Last Date for Receipt of Application: 31-03-2012.