WBUHS West Bengal Recruitment 2011 Of Professor, Associate Professor | Walk-In Jobs For Faculty at WBUHS
WALK IN INTERVIEW FOR FILLING UP OF THE FOLLOWING TEACHING POSTS FOR “THE COLLEGE OF MEDICINE & JNM HOSPITAL, KALYANI, NADIA, WEST BENGAL, PIN – 741235,” (PERMITTED COLLEGE UNDER SECTION 10 – A OF INDIAN MEDICAL COUNCIL ACT 1956) UNDER THE WEST BENGAL UNIVERSITY OF HEALTH SCIENCES, KOLKATA WILL BE HELD AS PER DATE & TIME MENTIONED AT WEBSITE.
2. Associate Professor
3. Assistant Professor
5. TUTOR IN DENTISTRY
62 years as on 31.07.2011 (may be relaxed in exceptional cases)
Scale of Pay:
- Professor: Rs. 37,400 – Rs. 67000 with higher initial of 39990 + Grade pay Rs. 9500.
- Associate Professor: Rs. 9000 – Rs. 40500 with higher initial of Rs. 23250 + Grade pay Rs. 8000.
- Assistant Professor: Rs. 9000 – Rs. 40500 with higher initial Rs. 18600 + Grade pay Rs. 7000.
- Demonstrator / Clinical Tutor: Rs. 9000 – Rs. 40500 with higher initial Rs.15600+ Grade pay Rs. 5400.
Allowances such as house rent allowances, dearness allowances, Spl. Pay & Medical Allowance etc as applicable to West Bengal Medical Education Service. In addition to the above the rates of Non Practicing pay for the medical teachers would be as follows:
1. For Professor / Associate Professor -25% of ( Basic Pay& Grade pay)+Rs 10,000 per month
2. For Assistant Professor / Demonstrator/Clinical Tutor – 25% of ( Basic
Pay& Grade pay)+Rs 8,000 per month.
The candidates are required to submit a non refundable demand draft of Rs.500/- for General candidate & Rs 250/- for SC & ST candidates payable to “The West Bengal University of Health Sciences” payable at Kolkata on the day of interview.
How to Apply
This Medical College will have Inspection by the MCI for renewal of permission for admission of 2nd batch of students for the academic Session 2011 – 12. As per recent circular by the Board of Governors in Supersession of Medical Council of India “teachers who were subjected to MCI inspection for 2010 – 11 by the MCI for the faculty head count, they will not be counted for the permission purpose in head count of the faculty in a new college before 31st July,2011”. Hence teachers who fall under this category need not apply.